- CNN - "Sci-fi writers help scientists bridge gap between fantasy and reality,"
- New York Times - "A Place Where Science and Science Fiction Can Be of One Mind,"
- i09 - "How Neal Stephenson’s 20-Kilometer Space Tower Could Change Everything"
- New Scientist - "Space Tower: Could We Build a Stratosphere Skyscraper?"
- Wired - "The Center for Science and the Imagination"
- MIT Technology Review - "Neal Stephenson on Science Fiction, Building Towers 20 Kilometers High...and Insurance"
- State Press - Center for Science and the Imagination students predict the future
- ASU News - "ASU-Intel collaboration challenges students to imagine brighter sustainable futures"
- ASU News - "ASU Launches Center for Science and the Imagination"
- Phoenix New Times - "Center for Science and the Imagination to Launch at ASU's Newest Interdisciplinary Building, ISTB4"
- American Dreamers - "Lighting Tapers," Ed Finn, American Dreamers
- Slate - "Contest: Help Us Imagine and Build a Better Future--No Politics Required,"
- The Huffington Post - "Introducing the Center for Science and the Imagination,"
- Slate - "Why We Need To Escape From Our Dystopian Sci-Fi Rut" Ed Finn