Science fiction has long speculated about thinking machines and engineered beings. Now, with artificial intelligence becoming ubiquitous, let’s learn from these stories to navigate towards a future we want.
Science Fiction author, activist, blogger
Science Fiction author, the Infomocracy trilogy
Director of Policy Research, AI Now
Director for International Freedom of Expression, Electronic Frontier Foundation
Like what you hear? Want to help usher in a better future? Sponsor the show!
Presenting Sponsor: $10K
1 opportunity available
- Presenting sponsor credit in series title and cover art (e.g. Imagining Intelligence presented by Your Name)
- 60 second mid-roll mention read by host in each episode
- Presenting sponsor acknowledgement, read by host in the end credits of each episode
- Links to sponsor from Imagining Intelligence web and social platforms
Supporting Sponsor: $3k
2 opportunities available
- 15 second pre-roll mentions, read by host in each episode
- Links to sponsors from Imagining Intelligence web and social platforms