The Future of Mobile: Call for videos
We have questions, we would love to hear your answers.
We want to know your thoughts about mobile phones now and in the future.
What better way to get these answers, we thought, than to have everyone just do the recording on their phone? We’ll feature the results at an upcoming Arizona State University event on mobile technology and the future. The goal is to reflect on the simple, profound ways these devices have changed our lives and the timeless art of self-expression, and to ask where it all might be headed. If you choose to submit, your video will be part of a collection on this site used to inspire conversation about mobile technology and communication. With your permission, we may include it in an edited summary of the responses.
- With a video camera from a phone, computer or tablet, record yourself answering the questions below. Videos have been around 3-4 minutes long, but they can be as short or as long as necessary.
- The Questions
- What is the most amazing thing about your phone?
- What is the scariest thing about your phone?
- What is the most important thing you¹ve ever used your phone to do?
- What big problem will your phone solve in the next 5 years?
- What’s the most significant message you have ever sent or received on your phone?
- Share your video with us by uploading it to your favorite video sharing site and tweet us a link with the tag #csimobile or submit it via the comment form below. We need the video by Tuesday, January 15, 2013.
- Please indicate the preferred Creative Commons License to let us know whether or not we can remix your video in an edited piece. If you are willing to let us edit your video, please include a way we can download the file.
If you are a YouTube user please note that YouTube does not allow for downloads. If you would like your video to be a part of our summary, please include a way to download the file either in the description or via the form below.
Thank you so much for your time, we look forward to hearing what you have to say!